Servant Riders is a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organization. Your donation is tax deductible and with your help it enables us to help others In our community with their needs.
Servant Riders help others through peer support, assistance with resources, food, shelter, clothing and basic essentials often as a result of an emergency situation.
Servant Riders are Christians that seek out others to share the love of Jesus and they help where needed. Our members are committed to reach out to the community at large.
Founders Chaplain Patrick & Sandra Carver have been in the Ministry field in Utah for many years. Chaplain Patrick holds a 3 Year Accredited Associated Degree in Ministry from Harvest Bible University in California. This couple is very well known in the Utah communities along the Wasatch front. In May of 2018 They felt the overwhelming conviction that something different needed to be done to reach more of the community at large, where the needs were so rampant. After much thought and prayer, the “Servant Riders” were formally organized.
Not long after the start up of the Servant Riders, many community members have joined the Ministry with the primary goal of sharing the love of Jesus Christ with others through service work, helping by providing them with resources and assistance after an emergency or accident, praying with them, visiting them, comforting them and their families. Servant Riders provide a valued service to the community. Servant Riders is a non-denominational Christian Ministry that reaches out to everyone and every walk of life. With this mission of reaching out and helping others in mind and the concept of being a Ministry that would eagerly pursue this task it was decided that it would be of better service to the community at large to Incorporate Servant Riders as a Non Profit 501(c)3 Private Foundation. In doing so it gave the Organization the capability to do fundraisers for those in need and also to be a valuable organization and contribution source to many that believe in our missions. All members of the Servant Riders are strictly volunteers and there are no paid Directors, Board Members, Staff or Members. There are many Servant Riders that love to ride motorcycles. It is not a requirement to own or operate a motorcycle to be a Member. We are not an MC or RC but rather a Public Service Ministry that remains Neutral and that just so happens to ride motorcycles and to love on the community at large. The only requirement for our membership is that the individual be a “Born Again Believer” proclaiming our Statement of Faith and have an equal desire to help others through the Ministry of the Servant Riders. If you would like to apply for Membership please send us a message below.
2 Corinthians 5:21 -God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God
John 3:16 -For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Romans 5:8-11 -But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we now have been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him! For if, when we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled, shall we be saved through His life! Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation through a vertical relationship, not a religion .
Mark 10:15 -For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many
Psalms 66:10 -For thou, O God, has tested us; thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
1st Corinthians 1:18 -For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
SERVANT RIDERS STATEMENT OF FAITH.
1. We believe in one perfect God existing in three (3) Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the creator and ruler over heaven and earth. (Genesis 1:1; 26, Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 43:10-11, Matthew 28:19)
2. We believe the Bible is entirely true and inspired through man by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21)
3. We believe the Holy Spirit dwells in every believer from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. The Christian seeks to live under His control. (John 14:15-18; 16:7-11, 13, Acts 1:8)
4. We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, conceived by the Holy Spirit. Jesus lived a sinless human life preaching the gospel offering His life as a sacrifice for our sins. He was crucified on the cross for the just and the unjust, rose on the third day and ascended into heaven sitting at the right hand of God and will come again to rule and reign in power and glory. (Philippians 2:6-11, Luke 1:34-38, 1 Peter 3:18, Hebrews 2:9; 8:1, Romans 5:9, Acts 2:23-24, Matthew 26:64)
5. We believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. However, through the blood of Jesus Christ, all who believe and receive Him as savior shall be saved and as such we are a Born Again Believer. We seek a vertical relationship with Jesus, not a religion (Romans 3:23; 6:23; 10:13, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7)
6. We believe that the water baptism is a direct commandment from God for all believers as an identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matthew 28:19, Romans 6:4, Colossians 2:12)
7. We believe the heart of the gospel is God’s love for humanity. No matter what they look like, where they’ve been or what they’ve done, all people are deserving of love and respect because all people are created in the image of God. (John 3:16, Genesis 1:27)
8. We believe our ethnic, financial standings and cultural differences should not separate us. We should celebrate our differences through Jesus, as He came to break down the barriers that divide us. (Ephesians 2:14-16) Paul says in Galatians 3:8, “There is neither Jew, nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
9. We believe in and value the local church; the bride of Christ for whom He died. Christians without regular church attendance are without the necessary care and accountability that we all need. It is encouraged that you have a relationship with a church (as described Ephesians 2: 11-22). Our ministry is a means to an end - not an end in itself. We suggest to our Servant Rider Members that their priorities must be God, Family, Church and then the Ministry of Servant Riders.
Message us with any questions or needs, we look forward to hearing from you.
A Charitable 501 (c)(3) Private Foundation, Incorporated in the State Of Utah